Friday, August 29, 2014

Bento, Bento, & More Bento

Top Tier: Ritz crackers, grapes, croissants w/ Nutella
Bottom Tier: Rice & ramen
Top Tier: Apples & grapes
Bottom Tier: Broccoli, omelette, & sausage
Finally getting into my bento-making mojo! Ever since college started again, I have began to make my own lunch bento-style! I have always been bringing lunch from home ever since I graduated from high school, but I haven't gotten into them much until recently. Yippie~
Though I've noticed I've become more interested in it ever since I ordered my own bento box from » Amazon « ! There are soo many different kinds that I plan on getting one just for my bf so that I can make some bento for him when he goes off to work/school/whatever :)
I hope to one day become REALLLYYY good at it so then I can one day make some awesome character bentos (look them up it's awesome). But yeah, so far I'm just taking it slowww.

What do you guys think? I'd love to know!
I love the idea of bento because it definitely packs everything in & helps with portion control. You don't necessarily have to get a traditional bento box to participate in bento making, just as long as you get creative & use a variety of different colors with vegetables, fruit, protein, etc. to make it look extra special(:

That's all for today. Hope you guys have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment