Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Grateful For Everything


Today, this post is going to be how grateful I am for everything. So, *alert*, cheesy post coming your way~
My life isn't perfect. But there are many reasons for me to be grateful & feel blessed.
As I see news about the conflict in Iraq, I am so incredibly grateful for being able to live in a place that isn't like a war zone. Of course, nowhere is perfect. But I'm grateful to live in a place that are better than others (safety wise).
As I see people with mental illnesses, I am incredibly grateful to have been born healthy.
As I see tragic news of plane crashes, I'm incredibly grateful to not be in any of them.
As I see people on the streets of my city with barely any food or shelter, I'm incredibly grateful to live  in a house that protects & secures both me & my family as well as food that nourishes us.
As I see & hear news about reports on suicide, I am incredibly grateful that I am not one of those who gave in to life's most harsh obstacles and for having stable mental health.
As I talk to someone dear to me who hasn't a clue who their biological parents or relatives are, I am incredibly grateful to be raised by great parents & accompanied by a wonderful little brother.
I am just incredibly grateful & blessed to be breathing & am taking everything in from life.

Those are all my thoughts of being thankful & grateful as of right now.
Take a moment & do the same.
What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment