Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I Love Asian Food

Ddukbokki
Ddukbokki Chips
The other day I had the lovely opportunity to try out some ddukbokki (spicy rice cake). I've been seeing many actors & actresses eat this in many asian dramas, especially in HEIRS, & they just made the food look soo appetizing. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some one day.. & I finally was able to with my lovely girlfriends earlier this week! ^__^
Couple weeks prior I was able to try ddukbokki, I have been grabbing some ddukbokki chips in my local asian store. I don't read korean so I don't actually know what the actual name of it is lol. But it's really weird! It took some time to get used to, but it's actually pretty decent! I got used to the sweet then spicy after-taste of it & so far.. It's by far one of the most addicting chips I've ever had <3
.. But also the most high caloric junk food in a bag I've ever had as well - it comes out as like 600 calories for just one bag. Ohhhh myyyy~
Oh wells. Just gotta munch on them in moderation HAHA.
If you guys happen to pass one of these babies at your local asian store, I suggest you to try it out & see how it is yourself!
'till then. 
Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment