Friday, August 8, 2014

Night Out


Yesterday my bf & I had the chance to go to the House of Blues because our lovely friend was able to give us free tickets to a show there! The showtime on the tickets though was 6:30pm.. But we were unable to make it there until like 7:30 :p I thought they wouldn't let us in because it was wayyy past the time that was on our tickets. But nope! They let us in! Which I thought was really cool & I was overly excited about that for some reason. Haha.

It was an amazing experience. I noticed that the whole place was practically a social event - with people with beverages on their hand & practically screaming to the person next to each other (loud music). It would have been much more fun if Luke & I's friends were there with us; but it was all good! The music was outrageously loud that I could feel the beats throughout my whole body. I wasn't really used to it but I managed. Also, since Luke & I are not 21, we weren't able to purchase any alcoholic beverages (darn.. jk haha). But I definitely saw many people who were drunk & I thought they were pretty funny while they were dancing. :)
If you guys saw my >> 50 Facts About Me << video, you can recall that I said that I said that I have never been to a concert before. & I think that now I can proudly say that I actually have gone to one! 
:D :D :D
Everyone seemed like they had a good time. I sure did. I hope to go there to go there again. Maybe I'll bring some of my girlfriends there next time for a fun girls night out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment