Saturday, May 16, 2015

I'M BACK


Well, well, well. Look who decided to come back to the blogging world nine months later~
But oh man. It feels so good to be back typing on here because I really miss it. 
But why was I gone, you ask?
Well. A few reasons.

  1. SCHOOL. I was taking on 6 classes this past spring semester: Anthropology, Intro to Visual Art, Humanities, Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, and Basic Health Care Skills. So when there was ever a time that I could take a break, I would lounge around on my bed while playing my nintendo DS or surfing the web. I'm sorry I didn't decide to film + edit videos / blog instead!

  2. WORK. I am one of the many college students out there that need to work to make a living :p && this takes up most of my day, along with school!

  3. LAZY. This would coincide with reason #1 because.. well.. School (for me) tends to do that sometimes. :p I know, I know. Being lazy is not a good trait to have. But I'm being honest. After I'm done studying or doing homework, I love to just lay down and do random, boring things. But I shall work off this bad habit of mine!

  4. LACK OF CREATIVITY. Most of my posts, if not all, are actually relatively boring. In regards to my blog, I would only talk about my life and the things that I've discovered along the way and, honestly, I didn't think there was anything exciting or interesting for me to post either on this blogging platform or Youtube's.

  5. LACK OF CONFIDENCE. In regards to YouTube, I never really wanted to film anymore because the videos I would want to film would require me in it. For the past couple of months I've been looking down at myself because of my acne and weight. I am not perfect. I didn't want to face the camera when my confidence was low. I needed to find it first.
Typical School Semester

So now that spring semester is done and everything has winded down, hopefully I can switch gears and focus more on my blog and YouTube over the summer. Although not a lot of people read my posts, I still like to think people do.
Ahahaha.
Okie. So that's all for now! I shall be back soon.

Sincerely, 
CieloJanet

No comments:

Post a Comment