Sunday, June 1, 2014

5 Year Anniversary Gifts


Hello everyone! So I'm back with another post & I decided to write about what I did for my 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend!
I'll start off with what I used to make these delicious cookie treats:
  1. Wilton's Candy Cookie Molder
  2. Wilton's Candy Melts
  3. Scissors
  4. Ziplock bags
For the chocolate hearts, all I did was used the leftover chocolate on a parchment paper & made crazy lines that overall created the shape of a heart
& voila! There you have it! My gift that I made to my boyfriend :)

If you were wondering how I made my "Our Love Story" book, check out Sea Lemon's Youtube video

It was really helpful & I'm glad I made it besides spending the extra money to buy an actual book. It just shows how much time & effort I spent on making these gifts & I'm glad it showed. :)

Well that's all for today, lovelies! Until next time!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment