Thursday, June 12, 2014

Boring Work

What I'm currently staring at for the past hour.. The computer >.<
Right now I'm at work & it's so.. boring.. :( I'm a student aide (like an office assistant) at my college & since it's summer, not much calls are coming in for me to answer & not enough students are coming by the office for me to help them. All of my coworkers are all adults & by now, all but one left a couple hours ago while I still have to stay for a couple more hours. It's soo tiring not being able to do anything & so I'm just sittin' here writing this blog post. :)
What have I done to pass the time (you may have wondered)?
  • Rearranged my desk
  • Filled in staples in staplers
  • Filled in rubber bands, paper clips
  • Filled supply cabinet
  • Sharpened pencils
  • Read most of the Student Aide guide book
  • Recognized which staff belonged in either adjunct or full (well.. most)
  • Add more paper to the printers & copiers when almost empty
.. Mm. That's all I can think of at the moment. I was already bored just writing that. Ahahha.
I would be much more busy if I were to have taken summer school.. But I guess not this year.
I would go on facebook or youtube but I have to appear busy so I'm just typing away on the keyboard. :p
Well this was good. 15 minutes have passed ever since writing this post & now I have to find something else to do.. Thanks for sticking around! Until next time..
Toodles!
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment