Wednesday, June 4, 2014

One of the Best Local Filipino Food Around!


Don't let the picture fool you.. There was actually more on that plate that I only managed to finish like a quarter of it! I was soo full but it was definitely satisfying and worth it in the end that I had to bring it home with me. Haha :)
If you couldn't tell (if you're a filipino like me) I got Tocilog! Which orginates from the word Tocino + Iglog which in translation = Pork + Egg! Both is served with garlic fried rice. Ahh it was soo filling.
I wonder why my family & I like to occasionally go to filipino restuarants if we're filipino ourselves & we can basically cook it on our own.. Whatever the reason is, it still tastes good ^_^

Hope I made you hungry! :p Until my next post. Byeee~!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment