Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Camera

So my parents got me a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 (Polaroid) for Christmas & I gotta say, I love it!

First few photos from my cute camera!
I started off with 20 sheets of film & now I'm down to only 8. :( Film can be really expensive! Especially for this baby! That's why I try to choose carefully of what I want my pictures to turn out. So far it's been great. Now I'm just waiting for my Instax Mini album to arrive that I ordered from Amazon.

It's really fun writing on these. Haha.
I also noticed on Instagram that Ariana Grande just recently posted a picture of the many shots she took with the same, new polaroid camera she has! Now I feel like everyone wants one, & I really can't wait for my friends to get a hold of one. These are just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment