Monday, January 6, 2014

Homemade Vegan Cupcakes

So the other day I decided to make some chocolate cupcakes - vegan style~! Here's how it turned out in the end! :)
The end result was AWEESSOMMEE. Haha. It was moist and deliciously chocolaty. Everything was made from scratch except the frosting, which was purchased from my local grocery store.
My 2nd attempt at applying frosting

I had no clue on how to put on the frosting. But with a little bit of practice with the cupcakes, I got the hang out of it! My cute 6 year old brother even helped put frosting on the cupcakes as well & I gotta say, he did a darn pretty good job! We also added a bit of sprinkles to make our cupcakes a bit more colorful :)


The preparation for these cupcakes took a very long time & I thought my arms were about to give out on me! I think I exerted too much effort because they became uncomfortably sore throughout the entire day. But it was totally worth it because the cupcake was delicious!

I totally recommend you making these for your family and friends at home! I'm sure they would love it. My brother definitely did :)
My brother's attempt at putting frosting on the cupcake!
(with the help of my mom, of course) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment