Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Read - The Fault In Our Stars


The other day my boyfriend & I went to Barnes & Noble to just look at books. I was just browsing around & by the time we were done with the store, he ended up buying this particular book for both of us to read. He originally wanted us to read it before we watched the movie but unfortunately we watched the movie already because we were just so tempted to.. Haha.
I'm not really a big reader but my boyfriend is. He's always trying to get me to read but I much rather reading stuff online via computer or phone lol. It's bad, I know.. So that's why my boyfriend was trying to convince me to read this book. :p
I gotta admit, its really good. If I hadn't watched the movie yet, I would have been balling my eyes out when reading this book. Though all I ever did while reading this book made me teary-eyed.
Now I at least know what the whole fuss is about with this book. It's so sweet & heart-felt. Reading this book had me feel even more grateful for everything that I have than ever before.


You may have noticed in the pictures I've posted that I've decided to put some sticky notes on this beauty. :) This is because my boyfriend actually purchased one book for both of us to read. He wanted me to read it first so I did. & now when I give back the book for his turn to read, he will be able to read my thoughts as he read through the pages. 
I thought it was really cute gesture on my part. So, yeah.
:D


If you haven't read the book yet, I suggest you do! Like everyone else on this earth, the book is always better than the movies.
Okay?
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment